In compliance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law n°2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as the L.C.E.N., users of the site www.fondsperfumum.org are informed of the present legal notice.
Connection to and browsing of the www.fondsperfumum.org website by the User implies full and unreserved acceptance of this legal notice.
ARTICLE 1 : The editor
Our Website’s address is: https://www.fondsperfumum.org
Name: Per Fumum Endowment Fund
Address: 266 rue Marcadet, 75018 Paris, France
Publications Director: Stéphanie Prinet Morou
Content Management Developer : A Cat In The Moon
ARTICLE 2 : The web host
Web host: OVH SAS
2 rue Kellermann
ARTICLE 3 : Access to the website
Browsing the official Per Fumum Endowment Fund Website is subject to its terms and conditions of use, which you consent to by continuing to browse this Website.
The website is accessible everywhere, 7j/7, 24h/24 except in case of maintenance.
In case of modification, interruption or services suspension, the website https://www.fondsperfumum.org couldn’t be responsible.
ARTICLE 4 : Data collect
The site ensures to the User a collection and processing of personal information in the respect of privacy in accordance with the law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Under the French Data Protection Act, dated January 6, 1978, the User has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The User exercises this right:
The User is informed that during his visit on the website, a cookie can be installed automatically on his browser software.
By browsing the site, it accepts them.
ARTICLE 5 : Cookies
A cookie is an element that does not identify the User but is used to record information about the User’s browsing on the website. This website requires your consent to place cookies, but they do not contain any personal data. The User may disable this cookie by means of the settings in his browser software.
ARTICLE 6 : Intellectual property
Any use, reproduction, dissemination, marketing, modification of all or part of the site https://www.fondsperfumum.org, without permission from the Publisher is prohibited and may result in legal actions and proceedings as provided for in particular by the Intellectual Property Code and the Civil Code.
ARTICLE 7 : Personal Data protection Policy
- Alexandre Gallosi (Francis Kurkdjian)
- Alexandre Gallosi (Stéphanie Prinet Morou)
- Alexandre Gallosi (Delphine Pinet)
- Julian Hargreaves (Cristiano Leone)
- Laurent Menec (Stéphane Bern)
- Bruno Clergue (Alain Lardet)
- Majd Bazerji (Björn Dahlström)
- Christophe Fouin (Alice Camus)
- Simon Gosselin (Festen)
- James Karwin (Festen)
- Institut Pasteur/François Gardy (Erwan Poivet)
- Grasse, International Perfume Museum (Travelling case said to have belonged to Marie-Antoinette)
- All rights reserved (Gérard Anthony)
- Fede Delibes (Perfume “Le Mâle” by Jean Paul Gaultier)
- Perfecto Agency (Perfume “Le Mâle” by Jean Paul Gaultier)
- Christian Dior Parfums (Perfumes “Dolce Vita”, “Eau Sauvage”, “Poison”, “Diorella” & “Diorissimo” by Christian Dior)
- Archives Guerlain (Perfume “Après L’Ondée” by Guerlain)
- Cristina Dogliani (Perfume “Après L’Ondée” by Guerlain)
- Laziz Hamani (Perfumes “Calandre” & “XS” by Paco Rabanne)
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty (Perfume “Light Blue” by Dolce&Gabbana)
- Studio des Fleurs (Perfume “Eau d’Orange Verte” by Hermès)
- Serge Lutens (Perfume “Féminité du Bois” by Serge Lutens)
- Archives Caron (Perfume “Le Troisième Homme” by Caron)
- Helena Rubinstein Archives, L’Oréal (Perfume “Five O’Clock” by Helena Rubinstein)
- Animation on the original Bas relief created for François Coty (On the Home page)
- Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter Inc.
- Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram LLC.
- YouTube is one of Google Inc’s registered trademarks.
This Personal Data Protection Policy does not intend to cover every situation the Endowment Fund may encounter, but rather sets out the general rules.
This Personal Data Protection Policy is subject to change according to the legal and regulatory context as well as the CNIL’s (French data protection authority) doctrine. In case of changes or updates to the Personal Data Protection Policy, the amended version will be uploaded to the Website with the “last updated” date indicated. The user shall thus regularly check the Website to remain informed of any changes or updates to the Per Fumum Endowment Fund’s Data Protection Policy.
By using this Website and/or accepting to communicate with the Per Fumum Endowment Fund, the user consents to the collection and use of their personal data. The Per Fumum Endowment Fund ensures it collects and processes only strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes of the data processing carried out.
The processing of collected personal data is carried out in accordance with the French Act of 6 January 1978 as amended and with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data controller is the Per Fumum Endowment Fund. The Per Fumum Endowment Fund shall thus carry out the formalities required of it under the French Data Protection Act regulations.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
The Per Fumum Endowment Fund agrees to respect users’ privacy and the confidentiality of their personal data. The Per Fumum Endowment Fund ensures the security of users’ data by implementing data protection through data security solutions. Data processing by the Per Fumum Endowment Fund is carried out using fairly and lawfully collected personal data.
Use of personal data
Data collected from users’ application form or contact form are stored indefinitely. All users may view, modify or delete their personal information at any time.
Website managers may view personal information entered on the application form or contact form at any time.
No one else has access to this data.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments are reviewed using an automatic service to detect inappropriate comments.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This allows you to automatically recognize and approve the following comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue.
For users who register on our site, we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their ice username). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
Your rights to your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including those you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
How we protect your data
This site https://www.fondsperfumum.org is protected by SSL encryption, ensuring the encrypted transmission of your data.