- the preservation and enhancement of the French tangible and intangible olfactory heritage
- Support and promotion of contemporary artistic creation related to perfume
- Organizing and supporting, by all means, scientific research related to perfume and smell
- Organizing and supporting educational and social activities related to perfume, particularly for vulnerable or low-exposure audiences.
In addition, projects must be supported by a structure as listed below:
- Non-for-profit organization
- Endowment Fund
- Public or similar institution
The final decision, however, remains at the discretion of the Per Fumum Endowment Fund.
It is possible to submit a project application for assistance when the project leader is a foreigner.
It is also possible to submit a project application for a project related to heritage or a French artistic creation abroad, if the majority of the project is carried out from France.
If your project is eligible for the consultation step, a member of our board will contact the project manager according to the contact information provided.
If your application is not selected, we invite you to reiterate your request for support at a later date.
Congratulations, your project is selected!
The Executive Director will get in touch with you to evaluate all the aspects of your demand; this will be followed by the collegial nature of the decisions and the formalization of a convention.
The philanthropic or partnership convention bonds the relationship between the endowment funds and the beneficiary with a mutual engagement.
Alongside the project life, exchanges between the project team and beneficiaries assure the right execution of the project in suitable conditions.
- By credit card online directly through the dedicated page Make a donation on the website
- By bank transfer
- By cheque
- By debit by credit card, only in the case of monthly donation
The payment of a donation by cheque entitles to the same tax benefits in the same conditions with our Endowment fund.
In the case of a payment by cheque : whatever it is an individual or a company, the tax receipt will be sent to the name indicated on the cheque.
If you want to do a donation by cheque or by bank transfer, you must communicate your intention via the contact page at :
A form to complete and to return to us will be sent to you.
Thank you to return your completed form to:
Fonds de dotation Per Fumum
266 rue Marcadet,
- Support projects related to Perfume, Smell or Olfaction, carried out in particular by the partners selected on their work for the benefit of new projects.
- Contribute to the production and visibility of important projects for research or the constitution of French intangible heritage related to perfume.
- In addition, you benefit from significant tax advantages since your donation is tax deductible.
- either income tax (IT) up to 66% of the amount of your donation within the limit of 20% of your taxable income
- or on companies (IC) up to 60% of the amount of your donation
Example: For 100€ paid, your income tax reduction will be 66€ and your donation will only cost you 34€.
And this, within the limit of 20% of your taxable income. Beyond this limit, the ﬁscale law allows you to carry over donations to the next 4 years with the same ﬁscale deduction.
The reform of the withholding tax does not change the tax deduction system for your donations.
We will send you a tax receipt in the days following the receipt of your donation.
In the case of a monthly donation: a single tax receipt will be sent to you per year summarizing the elements of your donation payment each year.
The website of the Per Fumum endowment fund is 100% secure and uses HTTPS technology. The banking information necessary to the treatment of your donation is completely secured and is not kept on our computer systems.
Your contact information is necessary for us to send you your tax receipt, to keep you informed of the use of your donation or to establish your direct debit according to your choice of payment.
The Per Fumum Endowment Fund will not sell, rent or exchange any personal information.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/79, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, please contact email@example.com
For more information, see our data protection policy on the general conditions of the site.
For any other questions, we remain at your disposal to answer you. Do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org