- the preservation and enhancement of the French tangible and intangible olfactory heritage
- Support and promotion of contemporary artistic creation related to perfume
- Organizing and supporting, by all means, scientific research related to perfume and smell
- Organizing and supporting educational and social activities related to perfume, particularly for vulnerable or low-exposure audiences.
In addition, projects must be supported by a structure as listed below:
- Non-for-profit organization
- Endowment Fund
- Public or similar institution
The final decision, however, remains at the discretion of the Per Fumum Endowment Fund.
It is possible to submit a project application for assistance when the project leader is a foreigner.
It is also possible to submit a project application for a project related to heritage or a French artistic creation abroad, if the majority of the project is carried out from France.
If your project is eligible for the consultation step, a member of our board will contact the project manager according to the contact information provided.
If your application is not selected, we invite you to reiterate your request for support at a later date.
Congratulations, your project is selected!
The Executive Director will get in touch with you to evaluate all the aspects of your demand; this will be followed by the collegial nature of the decisions and the formalization of a convention.
The philanthropic or partnership convention bonds the relationship between the endowment funds and the beneficiary with a mutual engagement.
Alongside the project life, exchanges between the project team and beneficiaries assure the right execution of the project in suitable conditions.